All 2 art Reviews

Stomp n' Chomper Comin' At Ya Stomp n' Chomper Comin' At Ya

Sup Necro! Cool to see someone else from HD. Really awesome sprite, just be careful about walk animations and making arms and feet alternate with the same one (i.e. left arm with left foot, right arm with right foot) since we usually walk with our arms and feet alternating. If you were aiming to have lefts and rights alternate with each other, then you pulled it off well since it usually turns out really awkward looking. Cool stuff man!

Necrosquelch responds:

Holy hell, you're right. Pretty huge oversight on my part. Thanks for pointing it out!

Raging brachydios Raging brachydios

Loving the design of this creature, I could see it being something you fight in Monster Hunter (guessing it's what you were going for because of the description in the top left). I think what would really bolster the current design that you have is if you added some cracking in the hide with a lava-like glow effect, or some sort of added detail since the design feels slightly plain, and more like a regular creature I would fight vs. a main monster I would hunt. Overall though, awesome work.

Puddingfuzz responds: